Alta Vista de Boracay: My Weekend Haven!

Monday, May 25, 2015


Alta Vista de Boracay is my weekend haven for free. If you have read my recent post, you will know how I scored to stay here for free.

I stayed here last March 13-15, 2015 with my other DMCI Homes coworker. It's the venue of our company outing to celebrate the 15 years of DMCI Homes giving quality homes to Filipino families. 

I know there are a lot of accommodation to choose from around Boracay but here's why Alta Vista de Boracay is your worry free escape and be your weekend haven this summer!

Gives you a Panoramic View of Boracay Island!

Alta Vista de Boracay captured from the middle of the sea, we were excited while we were travelling via 2Go Travel Navigation.

The photo from above gives the idea that Alta Vista de Boracay is located at one of the highest peak on the island. While we were still on 2Go ferry boat we were asking are we there yet? So to kill our boredom we just taking pictures then I accidentally saw the elevated water tank. So I zoom my camera and viola! I saw the Alta Vista de Boracay.


This is the view from our building, Illiniza. You can see the Alta Vista de Boracay infinity pool from here. There is also an on going works near the property I think they are building a mall.


This is our view from Apo building where my other colleagues were staying. See the panoramic view of mountains and sea.

Because Alta Vista de Boracay, hotel and leisure residences is located from one of the highest peak in Boracay Island all the building names comes from different names of volcanoes and mountains around the world. Like Illiniza is a volcano from Equador while Apo as we all know is the highest mountain here in the Philippines.

Delicious Breakfast Buffet!


This is my lunch for my Day 1 of 3 days and 2 night stays here. Mixed vegetables, fish fillet and roasted chicken. I forgot to take a photo of breakfast but I remember they served us boneless bangus, garlic rice and scrambled egg. Why do I have a free lunch? Because it is included on our package for company outing. 

Infinity Pool! 


If you don't want vitamin sea, try Alta Vista de Boracay's infinity pool and swim with 360 degrees panoramic view of mountain and sea.




Do I need to say more?

Free Land Transfer!


Since Alta Vista de Boracay is far from the famous white sand beach, they offer free land transfer via van or multicab to D' Mall. They also gives free land transfer to Puka Beach.


A breath taking sunset view from Puka Beach.


Take a photo of my feet at Puka Beach, although it's not fine as the white sand beach at least there is no green algae/moss on the shoreline and sea shore, but be careful of the waves and water is also deeper.


The famous white sand beach in Boracay Island, 30 minute ride from Alta Vista de Boracay.


Take a photo of my feet again.


The breathtaking sunset view from white sand beach.

The Accommodation!



Studio/Deluxe Suite is good for 4 persons. This is a photo of our room we are 4 girls on this room. I just jump to the bed as soon as we enter to the room and it was a relief it was soft. The air conditioning also was good and the room smells really nice. They have coffee, creamer and sugar sachet available in the small kitchen. And also 4 complimentary mineral water stored inside the mini ref. There is also a cabinet with hangers where you can put your clothes while you are staying.

From Alta Vista de Boracay website.
  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony/Lanai/Terrace
  • Cable Television
  • Coffee/Tea maker
  • Two queen-sized beds
  • Hairdryer
  • Minibar
  • Non-smoking
  • Private toilet and bath
  • Refrigerator
  • Safe
  • Telephone

Balcony/Terrace/Lanai. I could stay here all day, drinking my coffee while reading a book.


Balcony/Terrace/Lanai


View from Balcony/Terrace/Lanai


View from Balcony/Terrace/Lanai. Imagine this view, you could be here too. You can feel the wind and smell the sea and fresh air from the mountains and trees.

Last but not the least each room comes with private toilet and bath. And I know most of us are meticulous when it comes to hygiene. 


This is me taking a photo, there is a big mirror and the red granite slab for wash bin/sink. They also add some plant ornaments.


There is where they put the towels, hair dryer and below are the bathroom essentials like toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, bodywash, body lotion and body gel and tissue.




This is the bath tub and shower area.

The private toilet and bath is clean and smells really nice when I checked it.

Pros:
  • Panoramic View of the mountain and sea
  • Infinity pool with great view
  • Free land transfer from hotel to Puka Beach and D'mall
  • Clean room and toilet and bath
  • Staff are polite and address the issue immediately. You can ask for room service anytime
  • Free breakfast buffet
Cons:
  • 30 minute ride from bar and restaurant and white sand beach.
  • Price is expensive if you are a backpack traveler or on the budget.
Anyway since I stayed here for free, I really enjoy my weekend haven and plan to go back together with my family and friends.

DMCI Homes do also have a promo in partnership with 2GO Travel










You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT