Perks of a Bella: Fitness First Free 5 Day Guest Pass

Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Yesterday, I decided to used my BDJ Fitness First Free 5 Day Guest Pass (Valued at P 2,750). My friend Meghan invited me to used the coupon at Fitness First Robinson Summit Center branch located in Ayala Avenue Makati City since she is already a FF member there. 

I arrived around 3 PM, Fitness First is located at 8th Floor of Robinson Summit Center. They asked me to fill up a form, a waiver and also referral form.

Then we proceed to the changing room and headed back to the gym.


Locker Room and Changing Room


I think this area is for their FGT class.


Another shot for the area of FGT class


Cafeteria for free internet surfing, coffee, water break and tea.





Thread Mill area


My friend with her Personal trainer.

Since my friend is already a member and got her personal trainer I joined them for a while but get exhausted for about 15 minutes. So I decided to rest and do the thread mill instead. Ha-ha. But I do sweat a lot. So much for the fist day of free day pass.

What I like about their branch is that even after office hour the area is not too crowded unlike their mall branches. The locker room and changing room is also clean. If my work is located here in Makati or just nearby I would sign up for membership because the area is convenient and they have a lot of available equipment.



My obligatory selfie post









You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT