Blog Makeover

Saturday, September 05, 2015


Hello guys! Sorry If I wasn't able to update my blog for this past few days. I was too busy with my personal life outside the internet. Anyway, just a while ago I realize my blog was too cluttered and an eyesore because of the bold colors I used. Well it is because my favorite color is red so I apply it when I designed my blog.

But I wanted my blog to look professional and clean I browse some of my favorite blogs online for inspiration.

Some blogger pay a minimal fee for their blog design. But since I have some knowledge on CSS and HTML, I just choose a blogger template and just tweaked it.

My requirements are:

  • Minimalist design
  • Responsive
  • Feature Slider
  • Drop Down Menu
  • 2 Columns
  • Customize Header
I download the free version of Cocktail blogger template. And tweaked some codes plus add some features like Feature post with the same label/tag, About the Blogger, Rearrange some widgets and drop down menus. I'm still undecided if I would change my old blog header.

I'm glad I just finished it for three hours and viola! I makeover my blog for free. For me why would I pay if there's a lot of tutorials online you just have to be patient reading and studying some codes.

To give you an idea the picture below is my old blog design. 




You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT