Be Your Best Beautiful With Olay

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Olay DeepMoisture with Honey and Olay Total Effects 7 in one day cream
Last  week while my family were celebrating my parent's 30th wedding anniversary in Zambales, I receive a gift pack delivery from BDJ and Olay Philippines. Imagine my excitement as soon as I arrive home and got these free samples.

BDJ Beauty Pack with Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash with Honey and Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Cream

By just updating my BDJ profile account at ilovebdj.com I am one of the lucky bellas who answered the survey link and received this beauty pack.

So I used it for 7 days before I review the products. So here it goes.

Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash with Honey

Olay Deep Moisture body wash gives deep moisture that outlasts your day.  Our breakthrough Moisture Outlast formula penetrates the skin’s surface layer by layer to infuse your skin with long-lasting moisture. Even in dry climate, you can get bouncy, smooth, tender, beautiful skin.  Your skin’s condition improves after just one use.  Use regularly for beautiful, healthy-looking skin that lasts.

Directions: Squeeze a small amount onto a wet puff/loofah, lather, and rinse.  For all skin types.

Size/Price: 200 ml/ P 105.00

My skin after 7 days of using Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash with Honey
I'm not a fan of body wash before, I just used body wash when I'm travelling. So as soon as I opened the bottle I instantly smell the sweet scent of honey. Having a super dry skin because of the weather plus the pollution around the metro, Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash with Honey met my expectation because the body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I feel that my skin was moisturized and leaves non sticky feeling after. The scent is not too strong and provides a long lasting scent. I will definitely buy this product again after I emptied this sample.

OLAY Total Effects 7 In 1 Day Cream Normal

Get up to 2x skin renewal using the Total Effects 7 In 1 Day Cream Normal SPF 15 8g from Olay. It features a non-comedogenic and oil-free formula for a younger looking skin. 

1) Fines and wrinkles. Reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
2) Uneven tone. Balances and evens out skin tone.
3) Dark spots. Reduces appearance of dark spots.
4) Uneven texture. Smoothes and evens out skin texture.
5) Dryness. Provides nourishing moisturization to give skin radiant look.
6) Dullness. Gives skin a healthy radiance and fairness.
7) Pores. Minimizes the appearance of pores.

Direction: Apply liberally to cleansed face and neck twice a day.

Size/Price: 8g/ P 159.00

This is how my face look like after 7 days of using OLAY Total Effects 7 In 1 Day Cream Normal
As I told you I have a very dry skin and at my age, I have visibly seen the signs of skin aging like dark spot, uneven skin tone and fine lines due to my work in construction caused by extreme sun exposure, pollution, lack of sleep and bad habit. I am also guilty of too lazy to have a skin regimen I just used a facial cleanser twice a day.

I like the smooth and creamy texture. It is easily absorbed making it easy to apply. It moisturizes without looking greasy and sticky. Having SPF 15 is decent enough to protect my skin. It doesn't give me break out and never melt down once I sweat because of the weather. After 7 days of religiously applying this product twice a day my skin looks smoother and dark spots has lightened and improved. I plan to buy the bigger one after I used the sample product.


So now I could say that I am best beautiful with Olay. Thanks BDJ and Olay Philippines.

‪#‎OlayBella‬ ‪#‎TotalEffects‬ ‪#‎MoistureThatLasts‬

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT