BLOG OVERHAUL: Makeover for Serious Blogging

Thursday, September 17, 2015


Hello wanderers! I decided to make a blog overhaul,  I want to take my blogging on the next level and different perspectives. As you can see I deleted some of my post especially with the tag 365 Days Blogging Challenge which I start last January 1, 2015. Yeah, I know I religiously tried to keep that challenge and I'm almost near to the finish line but some of the photos I used were not properly credited to the owner so instead of fixing it I  just deleted my post. I was too lazy to credit almost 200 blog post. I can restart the challenge next year or create a more personal blogging challenge anyway.

So from now on, I try to keep quality blog post with proper credit, I needed this to get my google adsense application. 

But I manage to keep all my original post mostly from my travel and from BDJ events. I'm going to start posting more on personal things and about architecture and beyond. 

I hope you continue to wandering around my blog. Ciao!

Photo credit here

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT