Pepper Lunch: Sizzle It Your Way!

Tuesday, June 02, 2015



Review a food/drink/ restaurant

I heard about Pepper Lunch Restaurant from my brother before but I tried it just recently and becomes one of my favorite comfort food.

After the BDJ Fitness First event, my new found friends ate Beef Pepper Rice in Trinoma.

And before the BDJ Rendezvous event in Eastwood I'm craving for it so I just go to SM Megamall.

As soon as the mall open, I went to their store located at ground floor Mega A. I'm the first customer.





The store is spacious.

I ordered the Beef Pepper Rice and choose to add more beef and egg.


My iced tea and waiting for my order.


But I was disappointed they forgot to combine my ordered egg to my plate so they served it on a separate plate.


My Beef Pepper Rice.

All in all I love the food and I also try to use their sauce and I like the flavor of it. The whole process of Pepper Lunch is simple. Meals are served on sizzling plates, with your rice in the center, and the raw meet around the sides. The corn is placed on the top of your rice. In the center of your rice, is a slab of butter. Then you have to mix it to savor the flavors and really cooked the food.







You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook

ADVERTISEMENT